Certain and Uncertain Utility: The Allais Paradox and Five Decision Theory Phenomena
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 814577000000000447.
Date of creation: 04 Feb 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-02-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-02-20 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2010-02-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2010-02-20 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2010-02-20 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Zank Horst, 2013.
"Chance Theory: A Separation of Riskless and Risky Utility,"
Kiel Working Papers
1874, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Horst Zank, 2013. "Chance Theory: A Separation of Riskless and Risky Utility," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1324, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2013. "Reference dependent altruism in demand bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 127-140.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.