Report NEP-CBE-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2009. "Common reason to believe and framing effect in the team reasoning theory: an experimental approach," Econometica Working Papers wp15, Econometica.
- Romina Boarini & Jean-François Laslier & Stéphane Robin, 2009. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility in Bargaining : Evidence from a Transcontinental Ultimatum Game," Post-Print halshs-00435110, HAL.
- Greg Barron & Giovanni Ursino, 2009. "Underweighting Rare Events in Experience Based Decisions: Beyond Sample Error," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0054, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Jain, Tarun & Narayan, Tulika, 2009. "Incentive to discriminate? An experimental investigation of teacher incentives in India," MPRA Paper 18672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:csr:wpaper:0902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Maurice & Marc Willinger & Agathe Rouaix, 2009. "Income Redistribution and Public Good Provision: an Experiment," Working Papers 09-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2011.
- David Reinstein & Gerhard Reiner, 2009. "Desert and Tangibility: Decomposing House Money Effects in a Charitable Giving Experiment," Economics Discussion Papers 680, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Stefania Ottone, 2009. "Third-party Punishment is more effective on Women: Experimental Evidence," ThE Papers 09/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Florence Nguyen & Marie-Odile Carrère & Nora Moumjid, 2009. "Framing effects of risk communication in health-related decision making. Learning from a discrete choice experiment," Post-Print halshs-00435090, HAL.
- Hahn, Jinyong & Hirano, Keisuke & Karlan, Dean, 2009. "Adaptive Experimental Design Using the Propensity Score," Working Papers 59, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet, 2009. "Legal Liability when Individuals Have Moral Concerns," Cahiers de recherche 0951, CIRPEE.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & André Lapidus, 2009. "Pleasure and belief in Hume's decision process," Post-Print hal-00428918, HAL.
- Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde & Raphaël Giraud, 2008. "Le tournant cognitif en économie de la décision et des comportements," Post-Print ijn_00436719, HAL.