Report NEP-CBE-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2009. "Attitudes toward Uncertainty among the Poor: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David K Levine, 2009. "Is Behavioral Economics Doomed?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000274, David K. Levine.
- POPESCU, Ion & Bondrea, Aurelian & Constantinescu, Madalina, 2009. "Neuroeconomics - Actual Directions In Behavioral Economics," Papers, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein 2009/28, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Hillel Bavli, 2009. "Rule-Rationality and the Evolutionary Foundations of Hyperbolic Discounting," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp513, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Randolph Sloof & Joep Sonnemans, 2009. "The Interaction between Explicit and Relational Incentives: An Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-030/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Steven Carter & Michael McBride, 2009. "Experienced Utility versus Decision Utility: Putting the 'S' in Satisfaction," Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics 080925, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0737 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alistair Munro & Danail Popov, 2009. "A Missing Link in Behavioural Economics? A Portmanteau Experiment on the Relevance of Individual Decision Anomalies for Households," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London 09/10, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Building Trust One Gift at a Time," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 09/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gary E. Bolton & Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels, 2009. "Engineering Trust - Reciprocity in the Production of Reputation Information," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2009-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & Khalid Nainar & Mohamed Shehata, 2009. "The Impact of Social Value Orientation and Risk Attitudes on Trust and Reciprocity," Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University 2008-06, McMaster University.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Uri Benzionb & Shosh Shahrabanic & Gregory Yom Din, 2009. "Decision to get influenza vaccination: A behavioral economic approach," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 09-17, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Marco Piatti & David A.Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "The Red Mist? Red Shirts, Success and Team Sports," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 249, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 17 Dec 2010.
- QUINLAN, Thomas & LONCKE, Maaike & LEIJTEN, Mariëlle & VAN WAES, Luuk, 2009. "‘Writers’ shift between error correction and sentence composing: Competing processes and the executive function," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2009006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.