Report NEP-CBE-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghazala Azmat & Nagore Iriberri, 2009. "The Importance of Relative Performance Feedback Information: Evidence from a Natural Experiment using High School Students," CEP Discussion Papers dp0915, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stefanie Behncke, 2009. "How Do Shocks to Non-Cognitive Skills Affect Test Scores?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2009-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Patrick Roger, 2009. "Testing alternative theories of financial decision making: an experimental study with lottery bonds," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Lisa Bruttel & Gerald Eisenkopf, 2009. "Incentive Compatible Contracts?," TWI Research Paper Series 43, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Moreira, Bruno & Matsushita, Raul & Da Silva, Sergio, 2008. "Risk-seeking behavior of preschool children in a gambling task," MPRA Paper 15516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore