Report NEP-CBE-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wilson, Chris M, 2009. "Market Frictions: A Unified Model of Search and Switching Costs," MPRA Paper 13672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wsu:wpaper:aharonovitz-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2008. "The role of role uncertainty in modified dictator games," Economics Working Papers 1147, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.
- M. Raimondi, 2009. "Reasons behind public goods provision," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2009. "Payment Choice, Image Motivation and Contributions to Charity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-015/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Aug 2010.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Rudolf, Kerschbamer & Matthias, Sutter, 2009. "The Economics of Credence Goods: On the Role of Liability, Verifiability, Reputation and Competition," Working Papers in Economics 348, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- In-Koo Cho & Akihiko Matsui, 2009. "Matching, Aspiration and Long-Term Relationship," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000134, David K. Levine.
- Juan M. Contreras & Beomsoo Kim & Ignez M. Tristao, 2009. "Does Experience Make Better Doctors?," Discussion Paper Series 0902, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Ghazala Azmat & Nagore Iriberri, 2009. "The importance of relative performance feedback information: Evidence from a natural experiment using high school students," Economics Working Papers 1148, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2010.
- Novarese, Marco, 2009. "Past success and present overconfidence," MPRA Paper 13754, University Library of Munich, Germany.