Report NEP-CBE-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmit Segal, 2006. "Motivation, test scores and economic success," Economics Working Papers 1124, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2008.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00267975 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00275734 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00304283 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nadège Marchand & Claude Montmarquette, 2008. "Training Without Certification :An Experimental Study," Post-Print halshs-00333521, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013614 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario, 2008. "Social Image Concerns and Pro-Social Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 3771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Engelmann & Urs Fischbacher, 2008. "Indirect Reciprocity and Strategic Reputation Building in an Experimental Helping Game," TWI Research Paper Series 34, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Martha Starr, 2008. "Consumption, sentiment, and economic news," Working Papers 2008-16, American University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00176025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013612 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael W.M. Roos & Wolfgang J. Luhan, 2008. "Are Expectations Formed by the Anchoring-and-adjustment Heuristic? – An Experimental Investigation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0054, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00175266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore