Report NEP-CBE-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2008. "Consistency in Organization," Discussion Papers in Economics 6569, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00331753_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. van Witteloostuijn & K.S. Muehlfeld, 2008. "Trader personality and trading performance : a framework and financial market experiment," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 08-28, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Noblesse Oblige? Determinants of Survival in a Life and Death Situation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 237, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Benno Torgler & Bruno S.Frey & Markus Schaffner & Sascha L.Schmidt, 2008. "A Crowding-Out Effect for Relative Income," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 236, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Bruno S. Frey & Sascha L. Schmidt & Uwe Dulleck, 2008. "Inequality Aversion and Performance in and on the Field," NCER Working Paper Series, National Centre for Econometric Research 36, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11235 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Korenok Oleg & Edward L. Millner & Laura Razzolini, 2008. "Experimental Evidence on Other-Regarding Preferences: Dictators Give to Help the Less Fortunate," Working Papers 0807, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0827 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Apesteguia & Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2008. "Psychological pressure in competitive environments: Evidence from a randomized natural experiment," Economics Working Papers 1116, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joan Esteban & Esther Hauk, 2008. "Leadership in Collective Action," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 756.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Maria Goltsman & Gregory Pavlov, 2008. "How to Talk to Multiple Audiences," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics 20081, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "Schumpeter Meeting Keynes: A Policy-Friendly Model of Endogenous Growth and Business Cycles," LEM Papers Series 2008/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.