Report NEP-CBE-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti & Luigi Mittone, 2008. "The elicitation of time preferences," CEEL Working Papers 0806, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Benito Arruñada & Veneta Andonova, 2008. "Common law and civil law as pro-market adaptations," Economics Working Papers 1098, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2008. "Heterogeneous Social Preferences and the Dynamics of Free Riding in Public Good Experiments," TWI Research Paper Series 27, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Björn Vollan, 2008. "Kinship and friendship in a trust game with third party punishment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200809, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Gerlinde Fellner & Gabriele K. Lünser, 2008. "Cooperation in local and global groups," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp122, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth, 2008. "Prior-Free Optimality and Satisficing - A Common Framework and its Experimental Implementation -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jaromir Kovarik, 2008. "Giving it now or later: altruism and discounting," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maurizio Mistri, 2008. "The Institutional Approach in the Economic Thought of Carlo Cattaneo," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0079, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".