Report NEP-CBE-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Wranik, Tanja, 2008. "Psychological and environmental determinants of myopic loss aversion," MPRA Paper 9305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiao, Erte & Bicchieri, Cristina, 2008. "When Equality Trumps Reciprocity: Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," MPRA Paper 9375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Alessandra Rufa & Jacopo Semmoloni, 2008. "Cognitive Biases and Gaze Direction: An Experimental Study," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 022, University of Siena.
- Francesco Farina & Niall O'Higgins & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2008. "Eliciting motives for trust and reciprocity by attitudinal and behavioural measures," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 021, University of Siena.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2008. "The â€œPsycho-analysisâ€ of Common Peopleâ€™s Forecast Errors. Evidence from European Consumer Surveys," ISAE Working Papers, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY) 95 Classification-JEL C42, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012633 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dave Colander, 2008. "Complexity, Pedagogy and the Economics of Muddling Through," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0805, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012634 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Rockenbach, Bettina & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2008. "In Search of Workers' Real Effort Reciprocity - A Field and a Laboratory Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 238, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2008. "Altruism and Career Concern," MPRA Paper 9414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2008. "Affective Decision Making and the Ellsberg Paradox," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1667, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2008. "Loss Aversion," IEW - Working Papers 375, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.