Report NEP-CBE-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ederer, Florian & Fehr, Ernst, 2007. "Deception and Incentives: How Dishonesty Undermines Effort Provision," IZA Discussion Papers 3200, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2007. "From Group Selection to Organizational Interactors," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Tyler Williams, 2007. "The effects of expectations on perception: experimental design issues and further evidence," Working Papers 07-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jung Hun Cho, 2007. "Self-Reputation and Perception of Reputation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp343, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Marcello Basili & Maurizio Franzini, 2007. "Cooperation, reciprocity and self-esteem: A theoretical approach," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 007, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Alois Stutzer & Lorenz Goette & Michael Zehnder, 2007. "Active decisions and pro-social behavior," Working Papers 07-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Huck, S. & Müller, W., 2007. "Allais for All: Revisiting the Paradox," Discussion Paper 2007-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cao, Henry & Han, Bing & Hirshleifer, David & Zhang, Harold, 2007. "Fear of the Unknown: Familiarity and Economic Decisions," MPRA Paper 6512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Ruffle, Bradley J. & Ganun, Yosef, 2007. "Are Income and Consumption Taxes Ever Really Equivalent? Evidence from a Real-Effort Experiment with Real Goods," MPRA Paper 6479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Pannenberg, 2007. "Risk Aversion and Reservation Wages," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 23, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Stephan Meier & Charles Sprenger, 2007. "Selection into financial literacy programs: evidence from a field study," Public Policy Discussion Paper 07-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Orsborn, Aaron, 2008. "Concatenate Coordination and Mutual Coordination," Ratio Working Papers 116, The Ratio Institute.
- Elizabeth Levy Paluck, 2007. "Reducing intergroup prejudice and conflict with the media: A field experiment in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 34, Households in Conflict Network.
- Neel Rao & Markus M. Möbius & Tanya Rosenblat, 2007. "Social networks and vaccination decisions," Working Papers 07-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Lars Bo Jeppesen & Keld Laursen, 2007. "Lead Users as Facilitators of Knowledge Sharing in Community Setting," DRUID Working Papers 07-24, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Haase, Fee-Alexandra, 2008. "“Parallel Worlds“. Clusters for a Theory of Concepts of Communications. Historical Intercultural and Cultural Comparative Studies in Perspectives of National and Transnational Constitutions, Value," MPRA Paper 6534, University Library of Munich, Germany.