Report NEP-CBE-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jack Vromen, 2007. "Generalized Darwinism in Evolutionary Economics: The Devil is in the Details," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00188299_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douglas Miller, 2007. "Behavioral Foundations for Conditional Markov Models of Aggregate Data," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 0718, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Petr Hanel, 2007. "Productivity and innovation: an overview of the issues," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 07-22, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Cardoso, Carlos Cabral & Rego, Armenio & Clegg, Stwart, 2007. "From â€œThis Job Is Killing meâ€ to â€œI Live in the life I Love and I Love the Life I Liveâ€, or from Stakhanov to Contemporary Workaholics," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp519, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Dziubinski, Marcin & Roy, Jaideep, 2007. "Endogenous selection of aspiring and rational rules in coordination games," MPRA Paper 5941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark W. Nichols & Michael J. Radzicki, 2007. "An Agent-Based Model of Behavior in â€œBeauty Contestâ€ Games," Working Papers, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics 07-010, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Denzil Fiebig & Marion Haas & Ishrat Hossain & Rosalie Viney, 2007. "Decisions about Pap tests: What influences women and providers?," Working Papers, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney 2007/11, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ana Isabel Costa & Cesaltina Pires, 2007. "Economics for marketing revisited," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).