Report NEP-CBE-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valentin Kvist, Ann & Gustafsson, Jan-Eric, 2007. "The relation between fluid intelligence and the general factor as a function of cultural background: a test of Cattell's investment theory," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2007:23, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- John Smith, 2007. "Cognitive Dissonance, Imperfect Memory and the Preference for Increasing Payments," Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics 200705, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Horst & Alan Kirman & Miriam Teschl, 2007. "Changing Identity: The Emergence of Social Groups," Economics Working Papers 0078, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Benoît, Jean-Pierre & Dubra, Juan, 2007. "Overconfidence?," MPRA Paper 5505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Giovanni Parisio & Bianchi Adele & Di Giovanni Eugenio, 2006. "self-monitoring reading of implicit contents and moral of self," wp.comunite 0002, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2007. "A theory of reference-dependent behavior," Economics Working Papers 1056, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antonella Ianni, 2007. "Learning Strict Nash Equilibria through Reinforcement," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/21, European University Institute.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2007. "Behavioral Aspects of Implementation Theory," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-523, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- David Reinstein, 2007. "Substitution Between (and Motivations for) Charitable Contributions: An Experimental Study," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 648, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2007. "The Dynamic Interplay of Inequality and Trust - An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 37, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- NoemÃ NAVARRO & RÃ³bert VESZTEG, 2007. "Fair ultimatum: an experimental study of the Myerson value," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 07.05, UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP.
- John Smith, 2007. "Reputation, Social Identity and Social Conflict," Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics 200709, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Deception through telling the truth?! Experimental evidence from individuals and teams," Working Papers 2007-26, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.