Report NEP-CBE-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John D Hey & Gianna Lotito & Anna Maffioletti, 2007. "Choquet OK?," Discussion Papers 07/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Farina, Francesco & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2007. "Cooperation as self-interested reciprocity in the Centipede," MPRA Paper 3701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus, 2007. "Anticipated verbal feedback induces altruistic behavior," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 668, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedbpc:07-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beat Hedinger & Lorenz Goette, 2006. "Cooperation in the Cockpit: Evidence of Reciprocity and Trust among Swiss Air Force Pilots," Working Papers 0066, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Rodolphe Buda, 2007. "Propositions for the Building of a Quantitative Austrian Modelling: An Answer to Prof. Rizzo and to Prof. Vriend," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- John Latsis, 2007. "Conventions and Exemplars: an alternative conceptual framework," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-3, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Stephen E. G. Lea & Lesley Newson, 2007. "Prospects for an evolutionary economic psychology: Buying and consumption as a test case," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-12-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-06-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore