Report NEP-CBE-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaye K. W. Lee, 2006. "Personality and Earnings," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_443, Levy Economics Institute.
- Olivier Gergaud & Vincenzo Verardi, 2006. "Untalented but successful," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) bla06017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Lewis, Don & O'Brien, Martin & Rogan, Sally & Shorten, Brett, 2005. "Do Students Benefit From Supplemental Instruction? Evidence From a First-Year Statistics Subject in Economics and Business," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp05-21, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Does Envy Destroy Social Fundamentals? The Impact of Relative Income Position on Social Capital," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2006-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Aurora Garcia-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Maria Jose Gil Molto & Vicente Orts, 2006. "An Experiment on subjective Game Valuations," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2006_4, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2006.