Report NEP-CBE-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaye K. W. Lee, 2006. "Personality and Earnings," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_443, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Olivier Gergaud & Vincenzo Verardi, 2006. "Untalented but successful," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Lewis, Don & O'Brien, Martin & Rogan, Sally & Shorten, Brett, 2005. "Do Students Benefit From Supplemental Instruction? Evidence From a First-Year Statistics Subject in Economics and Business," Economics Working Papers wp05-21, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Does Envy Destroy Social Fundamentals? The Impact of Relative Income Position on Social Capital," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Aurora Garcia-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Maria Jose Gil Molto & Vicente Orts, 2006. "An Experiment on subjective Game Valuations," Discussion Paper Series 2006_4, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2006.