Report NEP-CBE-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2005. "Localized Learning Revisited," DRUID Working Papers 05-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007778 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007779 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007780 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grip,Andries,de & Bosma,Hans & Willems,Dick & Boxtel,Martin,van, 2005. "Job-worker Mismatch and Cognitive Decline," Research Memoranda 009, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Matteo Galizzi & Michele Bernasconi, 2005. "Coordination in Networks Formation: Experimental Evidence on Learning and Salience," Working Papers 2005.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2005. "Fairness and the labour market; A theoretical and empirical analysis of layoffs in Germany," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-328, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Engseld, Peter & Bergh, Andreas, 2005. "Choosing Opponents in Prisoners' Dilemma: An Evolutionary Analysis," Working Papers 2005:45, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Encinosa III, William E. & Gaynor, Martin & Rebitzer, James B., 2005. "The Sociology of Groups and the Economics of Incentives: Theory and Evidence on Compensation Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 1851, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Papon, 2004. "The effect of precommitment and past-experience on insurance choices : an experimental study," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Elena Reutskaja & Robin Hogarth, 2005. "Satisfaction in choice as a function of the number of alternatives: When "goods satiate" but "bads escalate"," Economics Working Papers 903, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2006.
- Angela Amborino & Alessandro Lanteri & Marco Novarese, 2005. "Preferences, Choices, and Satisfaction in a Bargaining Game," Game Theory and Information 0512001, EconWPA.
- Krähmer, Daniel & Stone, Rebecca, 2005. "Regret in Dynamic Decision Problems," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 71, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.