Report NEP-CBE-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fehr, Ernst & Naef, Michael & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2004. "The Role of Equality and Efficiency in Social Preferences," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 30, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- N. Emrah Aydinonat, 2005. "An interview with Thomas C. Schelling: Interpretation of game theory and the checkerboard model," Method and Hist of Econ Thought, EconWPA 0510001, EconWPA.
- Brian Loasby, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and the Human Mind," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2005-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:trf:wpaper:51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Duersch & Albert Kolb & Joerg Oechssler & Burkhard Schipper, 2005. "Rage Against the Machines: How Subjects Learn to Play Against Computers," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0510012, EconWPA.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Miguel Angel Durán & María Paz Espinosa, 2005. "The role of personal involvement and responsibility in dictatorial allocations: a classroom investigation," ThE Papers, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 05/21, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Margarita Mayo & Juan Carlos Pastor, 2005. "Workgroup Gender Diversity and Charismatic Leadership: Asymmetric Effects Among Men and Women," Working Papers Economia, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment wp05-28, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Matthias Benz, 2005. "The Relevance of Procedural Utility for Economics," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 256, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.