Report NEP-CBE-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fehr, Ernst & Naef, Michael & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2004. "The Role of Equality and Efficiency in Social Preferences," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 30, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- N. Emrah Aydinonat, 2005. "An interview with Thomas C. Schelling: Interpretation of game theory and the checkerboard model," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0510001, EconWPA.
- Brian Loasby, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and the Human Mind," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Item repec:trf:wpaper:51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Duersch & Albert Kolb & Joerg Oechssler & Burkhard Schipper, 2005. "Rage Against the Machines: How Subjects Learn to Play Against Computers," Game Theory and Information 0510012, EconWPA.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Miguel Angel Durán & María Paz Espinosa, 2005. "The role of personal involvement and responsibility in dictatorial allocations: a classroom investigation," ThE Papers 05/21, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Margarita Mayo & Juan Carlos Pastor, 2005. "Workgroup Gender Diversity and Charismatic Leadership: Asymmetric Effects Among Men and Women," Working Papers Economia wp05-28, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Matthias Benz, 2005. "The Relevance of Procedural Utility for Economics," IEW - Working Papers 256, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.