Report NEP-CBE-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Bo Carlsson, 2005. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Wilhelm Ruprecht, 2005. "From Carl Menger's Theory of Goods to an Evolutionary Approach to Consumer Behaviour," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Luigi Mittone & Lucia Savadori, 2005. "The Scarcity Bias," CEEL Working Papers 0505, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Königstein, Manfred & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2005. "The Choice of the Agenda in Labor Negotiations: Efficiency and Behavioral Considerations," IZA Discussion Papers 1762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Irlenbusch, Bernd & Sliwka, Dirk, 2005. "Incentives, Decision Frames, and Motivation Crowding Out – An Experimental Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 1758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicola Dimitri, 2005. "Time Discounting and Time Consistency," Department of Economics University of Siena 456, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Marcello Basili & Carlo Zappia, 2005. "Ambiguity and uncertainty in Ellsberg and Shackle," Department of Economics University of Siena 460, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Kübler, Dorothea, 2005. "Courtesy and Idleness: Gender Differences in Team Work and Team Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 1768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2005. "Using and producing ideas in computable endogenous growth," Department of Economics Working Papers 0516, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006. "Agent-Based Computational Modeling And Macroeconomics," Staff General Research Papers 12402, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Cafaggi, 2005. "Organizational Loyalties and Models of Firms: Governance Design and Standard of Duties," EUI-LAW Working Papers 5, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.