Report NEP-CBE-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernst Fehr & Urs Fischbacher, . "Third Party Punishment and Social Norms," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 106, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- John M. Gowdy & Jon D. Erickson, 2004. "The Approach of Ecological Economics," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics 0402, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Andrew E. Clark & Fabrice Etilé & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Claudia Senik & Karine Van der Straeten, 2004. "Heterogeneity in reported well-being: evidence from twelve european countries," DELTA Working Papers, DELTA (Ecole normale supÃ©rieure) 2004-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Edmund Cannon & Giam Pietro Cipriani, 2003. "Euro-illusion: a natural experiment," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/556, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Czarniawska, Barbara & Rhodes, Carl, 2004. "Strong plots: The relationship between Popular Culture and Management Practice & Theory," GRI-rapport, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI 2004:4, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.