Report NEP-CBE-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masifern, Esteban & Vilà, Joaquim, 2002. "Strategic thinking: Strategy as a shared framework in the mind of managers," IESE Research Papers D/461, IESE Business School.
- Cardona, Pablo, 2002. "Effect of the rating source in organizational citizenship behavior: A multitrait-multimethod analysis, The," IESE Research Papers D/474, IESE Business School.
- Björn Frank, 2002. "Does the Behaviour of Myopic Addicts Support the Rational Addiction model?: A Simulation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 301, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tilman Slembeck & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2002. "Do Institutions Promote Rationality? An Experimental Study of the Three-Door Anomaly," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-21, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Mair, Johanna, 2002. "Entrepreneurial behaviour in a large traditional firm: exploring key drivers," IESE Research Papers D/466, IESE Business School.
- Dietz, G.R., 2002. "The Development Of Mutual Trust In British Workplaces Through ?Partnership?," Research Paper ERS-2002-97-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.