Report NEP-CBA-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucyna Gornicka & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2013. "Financial Frictions and the Credit Transmission Channel: Capital Requirements and Bank Capital," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-013/VI/DSF50, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mikael Apel & Carl Andreas Claussen & Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Petra Lennartsdotter & Øistein Røisland, 2013. "Monetary policy decisions – comparing theory and “inside” information from MPC members," Working Paper 2013/03, Norges Bank.
- Afrasiab Mirza, 2012. "Dynamic Prudential Regulation," Discussion Papers 12-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Michael Parkin, 2013. "Central Bank Laws and Monetary Policy Outcomes: A Three Decade Perspective," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20131, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Cavallari, Matheus, 2013. "Monetary policy and macroprudential regulation : whither emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6310, The World Bank.
- John B. Taylor, 2013. "International Monetary Coordination and the Great Deviation," NBER Working Papers 18716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Teodosio Pérez Amaral, 2012. "Has the Basel Accord Improved Risk Management During the Global Financial Crisis?," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-26, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, revised Oct 2012.
- António Afonso & Michael G. Arghyrou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2012. "The determinants of sovereign bond yield spreads in the EMU," Working Papers 2012_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jose Berrospide, 2013. "Bank liquidity hoarding and the financial crisis: an empirical evaluation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Javier Bianchi & Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez, 2012. "International Reserves and Rollover Risk," NBER Working Papers 18628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hachicha, Ahmed & Lean Hooi Hooi, 2013. "Inflation, inflation uncertainty and output in Tunisia," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Herrera, Santiago & Youssef, Hoda, 2013. "Macroeconomic shocks and banking sector developments in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6314, The World Bank.
- P. Manasse & L. Zavalloni, 2013. "Sovereign Contagion in Europe: Evidence from the CDS Market," Working Papers wp863, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Wäckerle, Manuel, 2013. "On the bottom-up foundations of the banking-macro nexus," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Jane E. Ihrig & Elizabeth C. Klee & Daniel W. Quinn & Alexander H. Boote, 2013. "The Federal Reserve's balance sheet and earnings: a primer and projections," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).