Report NEP-CBA-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Flamini, 2012. "Open-economy Inflation Targeting Policies and Forecast Accuracy," DEM Working Papers Series 020, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Singh, Rajesh & Lahiri, Amartya & Vegh, Carlos A, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy under Asset Market Segmentation," Staff General Research Papers 35649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- William A Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2012. "The liquidity consequences of the euro area sovereign debt crisis," BIS Working Papers 390, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alberto Locarno, 2012. "Monetary policy in a model with misspecified, heterogeneous and ever-changing expectations," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 888, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martina Cecioni & Giuseppe Ferrero, 2012. "Determinants of TARGET2 imbalances," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 136, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Morten Bech & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2012. "Monetary policy in a downturn: Are financial crises special?," BIS Working Papers 388, Bank for International Settlements.
- Seidler, Jakub & Gersl, Adam, 2012. "Excessive credit growth and countercyclical capital buffers in basel III: an empirical evidence from central and east european countries," MPRA Paper 42541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damien S.Eldridge & Heajin H.Ryoo & Axel Wieneke, 2012. "Bank Capital Regulation with Asymmetric Countries," Working Papers, School of Economics, La Trobe University 2012.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Francesco cannata & Simone Casellina & Gregorio Guidi, 2012. "Inside the labyrinth of Basel risk-weighted assets: how not to get lost," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 132, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fort, Margherita & Manaresi, Francesco & Trucchi, Serena, 2012. "Banks Information Policies, Financial Literacy and Household Wealth," IZA Discussion Papers 6989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).