Report NEP-CBA-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- René Lalonde, 2005. "Endogenous Central Bank Credibility in a Small Forward-Looking Model of the U.S. Economy," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 05-16, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joreg Bibow, 2005. "Refocusing the ECB on Output Stabilization and Growth through Inflation Targeting?," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0507017, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200415 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filippo Altissimo & Pierpaolo Benigno & Diego Rodriguez Palenzuela, 2005. "Long-Run Determinants of Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 11473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200422 is not listed on IDEAS anymore