Report NEP-CBA-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "Changes in the Federal Reserve’s Inflation Target: Causes and Consequences," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 607, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Pablo García & Claudio Soto, 2004. "Large Hoardings of International Reserves: Are They Worth It?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 299, Central Bank of Chile.
- 300, 2004. "Persistence and the Role of Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Inertia in Monetary Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 300, Central Bank of Chile.
- D R Osborn & M Sensier, 2004. "Modelling UK Inflation: Persistence, Seasonality and Monetary Policy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 46, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad T. Diba, 2005. "How Do Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interact in the European Monetary Union?," NBER Working Papers 11055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanis Elephtherios, 2005. "The Inflation In European Union," Econometrics 0501013, EconWPA.
- David Eagle, 2005. "Price Indeterminacy Reinvented: Pegging Interest Rates While Targeting Prices, Inflation, or Nominal Income," Macroeconomics 0501028, EconWPA.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Francesco Lippi, 2005. "Pricing behavior and the introduction of the euro: evidence from a panel of restaurants," Macroeconomics 0501029, EconWPA, revised 15 Feb 2005.