Report NEP-CBA-2004-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Silgoner & Jesus Crespo Cuaresma, 2004. "The Empirics Of Growth And Inflation In Europe," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 137, Royal Economic Society.
- Bernd Hayo & Boris Hofmann, 2004. "Comparing Monetary Policy Reaction Functions: ECB versus Bundesbank," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 3, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2004. "A Common Currency: Early U.S. Monetary Policy and the Transition to the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 10702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theo Panagiotidis & George Bratsiotis & Christopher Martin, 2004. "Monetary Policy And The Natural Rate Of Unemployment," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 53, Royal Economic Society.
- Kai Carstensen & Roberta Colavecchio, 2004. "Did the Revision of the ECB Monetary Policy Strategy Affect the Reaction Function?," Kiel Working Papers 1221, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chris Becker & Michael Sinclair, 2004. "Profitability of Reserve Bank Foreign Exchange Operations: Twenty Years After the Float," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2004-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- George Bratsiotis & Christopher Martin & Theo Panagiotidis, 2004. "Monetary Policy and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 70, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Taiji Harashima, 2004. "The Ultimate Source of Inflation: A Microfoundation of the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level," Macroeconomics 0409018, EconWPA, revised 23 Sep 2004.
- Hans Genberg & Alexander K. Swoboda, 2004. "Exchange-Rate Regimes: "Does What Countries Say Matter?"," IHEID Working Papers 07-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Mathan Satchi & Tatiana Kirsanova & David Vines, 2004. "Monetary Union: Fiscal Stabilisation In The Face Of Asymmetric Shocks," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 153, Royal Economic Society.
- Leigh Drake & Adrian Fleissig, 2004. "Admissible Monetary Aggregates and UK Inflation Targeting," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 2, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Hussein A.Motlb Elasrj, 2004. "Analizing the ööperformance of the monetary policy in Egypt during (1997-2003)(in Arabic)," Macroeconomics 0409016, EconWPA.
- Christian Melzer & Florian Hoppner & Thorsten Neumann, 2004. "Changing Effects Of Monetary Policy In The US - Evidence From A Time-Varying Coefficients VAR," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 79, Royal Economic Society.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, 2004. "Inflation Dynamics And The Cost Channel Of Monetary Transmission," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 80, Royal Economic Society.
- Fabrizio Adriani & Giancarlo Marini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2004. "The Inflationary Consequences Of A Currency Changeover: Evidence From The Michelin Red Guide," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 45, Royal Economic Society.
- Jens Sondergaard & Pietro Cova, 2004. "When Should Monetary Policy Target The Exchange Rate?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 51, Royal Economic Society.
- Marika Karanassou & Dennis J. Snower, 2004. "Inflation Persistence Revisited," Working Papers 518, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.