Report NEP-CBA-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Molyneux, Philip, 2003. "Regulation and Financial Innovation Trends in European Banking and the Impact on the Supply and Demand for Financial Services in Europe," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 16, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Gyongyi Loranth & Alan Morrison, 2003. "Multinational Bank Capital Regulation with Deposit Insurance and Diversification Effects," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe11, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Esteban Jadresic & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Rodrigo Valdés, 2003. "Crisis Financieras Internacionales, Prestamista de Última Instancia y Nueva Arquitectura Financiera Internacional," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 212, Central Bank of Chile.
- Balazs Egert & Amina Lahrèche-Revil, 2003. "Estimating the Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rate of Central and Eastern European Countries; The EMU Enlargement Perspective," Working Papers 2003-05, CEPII research center.
- Toolsema, Linda A., 2003. "Monetary policy and market power in banking," CCSO Working Papers 200303, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Andreas Schabert, . "Assessing Money Supply Rules," Working Papers 2003_9, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised May 2003.
- Mizen, Paul & Yalcin, Cihan, 2003. "Corporate Finance when Monetary Policy Tightens: How do Banks and Non-Banks Affect Access to Credit?," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 18, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Luis Alberto Alonso González & Vanesa Guzmán Pérez, 2003. "Política monetaria "común" y divergencia acumulativa en la UEM," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Empresariales 03-08, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Carbo, Santiago, 2003. "Financial Sector, Regulation and Corporate Performance: The Case of Spain," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 17, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Gabriel Srour, 2003. "Some Notes on Monetary Policy Rules with Uncertainty," Working Papers 03-16, Bank of Canada.