Report NEP-BEC-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2014. "Governing Misvalued Firms," NBER Working Papers 19799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Pijnenburg, Katharina, 2013. "Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry: Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ryoma Kitamura & Tetsuya Shinkai, 2014. "Cannibalization may Allow a Cost-inefficient Firm to Earn more than a Cost-effcient Firm in a Duopoly with Two Vertically Differentiated Goods," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 113, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2014.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:201404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:201412 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:201405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rispoli, Luke & Leung, Danny, 2014. "The Distribution of Gross Domestic Product and Hours Worked in Canada and the United States Across Firm Size Classes," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2014088e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Taneli MÃƒÂ¤kinen & BjÃƒÂ¶rn Ohl, 2014. "Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 946, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rispoli, Luke & Leung, Danny & Baldwin, John R., 2014. "Canada-United States Labour Productivity Gap Across Firm Size Classes," The Canadian Productivity Review 2014033e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Geiler, P.H.M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Are Female Top Managers Really Paid Less?," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2014-004, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ding, Yucheng, 2014. "Why Branded Firm may Benefit from Counterfeit Competition," MPRA Paper 52933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BakÃ³, Barna & TasnÃ¡di, Attila, 2014. "The Kreps-Scheinkman game in mixed duopolies," MPRA Paper 52986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hong, Suting, 2013. "Competition, syndication, and entry in the venture capital market," Working Papers 13-49, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fang, Tony & Ge, Ying, 2013. "Chinese Unions and Enterprises Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kerstin Lopatta & Frerich Buchholz & Thomas Kaspereit, 2014. "Asymmetric Information and International Corporate Social Responsibility," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies 29 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Duffy, David & Filis, George, 2013. "Time-varying Business Cycles Synchronisation in Europe," MPRA Paper 52925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nilsen, Ã˜ivind Anti & SÃ¸rgard, Lars & Ulsaker, Simen A., 2013. "Upstream Merger in a Successive Oligopoly: Who Pays the Price?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 17/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.