Report NEP-BEC-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masashige Hamano, 2013. "Endogenous firm creation and destruction over the business cycle," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Horst Raff & Joachim Wagner, 2013. "Foreign Ownership and the Extensive Margins of Exports: Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 277, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Teresa C. Fort & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2013. "How Firms Respond to Business Cycles: The Role of Firm Age and Firm Size," Working Papers 13-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Choi, Jangho & Gopinath, Munisamy, 2013. "Structure and Behavior of Multi-product Firms: Evidence from India," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149824, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Drivers of Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance of Newborn Firms in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2013. "Firm size and judicial efficacy: Evidence for the civil procedures in Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1303, Banco de Espa�a.
- Pancharatnam, Padmaja & Park, John & Hagarman, Amy & Murch, Matt, 2013. "Improving Our Understanding of the Conduct and Performance of Cooperative Businesses Using Directed Acyclic Graphs," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150784, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan & Mongoljin Batsaikhan, 2013. "Price-Matching leads to the Cournot Outcome," Economics Working Papers 2013-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Hueth, Brent, 2013. "Ownership Structure and CEO Pay: Evidence from Member Owned Firms," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150180, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.