Report NEP-BEC-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Grazzi & Nadia Jacoby & Tania Treibich, 2013. "Dynamics of Investment and Firm Performance: Comparative Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-09, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Luca Lambertini, 2013. "Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result," Working Paper Series 25_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maria Alipranti & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2012. "Cournot is more competitive than Bertrand! Upstream Monopoly with Two-part Tariffs," Working Papers 1305, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 08 May 2013.
- Antonella Nocco & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Matteo Salto, 2013. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Selection: Why and How Heterogeneity Matters," CEP Discussion Papers dp1206, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gale Boyd & Mark Curtis, 2013. "Evidence Of An “Energy-Management Gap” In U.S. Manufacturing: Spillovers From Firm Management Practices To Energy Efficiency," Working Papers 13-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Antonio Accetturo & Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Marcello Pagnini, 2013. "Geography, Productivity and Trade: Does Selection Explain Why Some Locations Are More Productive than Others?," Working Paper Series 24_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hiroshi Osano & Keiichi Hori, 2013. "Managerial Incentives and the Role of Advisors in the Continuous-Time Agency Model," KIER Working Papers 863, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2013. "Survival, Productivity and Growth of New Ventures across Locations," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 308, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Roberto Gabriele & Diego Giuliani & Marco Corsino & Giuseppe Espa, 2013. "Reassessing the spatial determinants of the growth of Italian SMEs," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/06, Department of Economics and Management.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Endogenous Market Structure, Occupational Choice, and Growth Cycles," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/05, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2012. "Why Does Employment in All Major Sectors Move Together over the Business Cycle?," 2012 Meeting Papers 677, Society for Economic Dynamics.