Report NEP-BEC-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd E. Clark & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2012. "The macroeconomic forecasting performance of autoregressive models with alternative specifications of time-varying volatility," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland 1218, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Bustamante, Maria Cecilia & Guibaud, Stéphane, 2012. "Agency, Firm Growth and Managerial Turnover," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9147, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre 2012-03, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Natalia Montinari & Antonio Nicolo & Regine Oexl, 2012. "Mediocrity and induced reciprocity," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2012-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Heiwai Tang & Yifan Zhang, 2012. "Quality Differentiation and Trade Intermediation," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0771, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2012. "Does CEO turnover matter in China? Evidence from the stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 21/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Andrea Canidio & Thomas Gall, 2012. "Rewarding Idleness," CEU Working Papers, Department of Economics, Central European University 2012_14, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 12 Sep 2012.
- Maican, Florin G., 2012. "From Boom to Bust and Back Again: A dynamic analysis of IT services," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 543, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Görtz, Christoph & Tsoukalas, John D., 2012. "News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations," Dynare Working Papers, CEPREMAP 12, CEPREMAP.
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2012. "Sentiments and aggregate demand fluctuations," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mueller, Andreas I., 2012. "Separations, Sorting and Cyclical Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6849, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joaquin Gomez-Minambres & Eric Schniter, 2012. "Menu-Dependent Emotions and Self-Control," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 12-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Thomas Lalime & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2012. "Littératie financière et préparation à la retraite au Québec et dans le reste du Canada," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1237, CIRPEE.
- Ugo Rizzo & Francesco Nicolli & Laura Ramaciotti, 2012. "The heterogeneity of the development process of new technology-based firms," Working Papers 201213, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Jared Rubin & Roman Sheremeta, 2012. "Principal-Agent Settings with Random Shocks," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 12-21, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Johansson, Börje, 2012. "How can firm benefit from access to knowledge-intensive producer services?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 283, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 11 Aug 2014.
- Susanto Basu & Brent Bundick, 2012. "Uncertainty Shocks in a Model of Effective Demand," NBER Working Papers 18420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boissin, Romain, 2012. "Orphan versus non-orphan IPOs: the difference analyst coverage makes," MPRA Paper 41542, University Library of Munich, Germany.