Report NEP-BEC-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico S. Mandelman & Pau Rabanal & Juan F. Rubio-RamÃrez & Diego VilÃ¡n, 2010. "Investment-specific technology shocks and international business cycles: an empirical assessment," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2010-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its friends," BIS Working Papers 303, Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert E Verrecchia, 2010. "Accounting alchemy," BIS Working Papers 302, Bank for International Settlements.
- Christian CalmÃ¨s & Denis Cormier & Francois Racicot & Raymond ThÃ©oret, 2010. "Accruals, Investment and Errors-in-Variables," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO UQO-DSA-wp012010, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Antonczyk, Dirk & DeLeire, Thomas C. & Fitzenberger, Bernd, 2010. "Polarization and Rising Wage Inequality: Comparing the U.S. and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oleg Badunenko & Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schäfer, 2010. "Does the Tenure of Private Equity Investment Improve the Performance of European Firms?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 990, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Smith, Nina & Smith, Valdemar & Verner, Mette, 2010. "The Gender Pay Gap in Top Corporate Jobs in Denmark: Glass Ceilings, Sticky Floors or Both?," IZA Discussion Papers 4848, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcus Miller & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2010. "Leverage and Asset Bubbles: Averting Armageddon with Chapter 11?," NBER Working Papers 15817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert DeYoung & Emma Y. Peng & Meng Yan, 2010. "Executive compensation and business policy choices at U.S. commercial banks," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 10-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2010. "Do credit constraints amplify macroeconomic fluctuations?," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2010-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filippo Taddei, 2010. "Liquidity and Economic Fluctuations," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 138, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Mora, Nada & Logan, Andrew, 2010. "Shocks to bank capital: evidence from UK banks at home and away," Bank of England working papers 387, Bank of England.
- Gabriel JimÃ©nez & Jose A. Lopez & JesÃºs Saurina, 2010. "How Does Competition Impact Bank Risk-Taking?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1005, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Gregory Connor & Thomas Flavin & Brian Oâ€™Kelly, 2010. "The U.S. and Irish Credit Crises: Their Distinctive Differences and Common Features," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth n206-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "Firm Heterogeneity and Location Choice," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2010-11, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- ODAKI Kazuhiko & KODAMA Naomi, 2010. "Stakeholder-Oriented Corporate Governance and Firm-Specific Human Capital: Wage analysis of employer-employee matched data," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Keun LEE & KABE Shigesaburo & Junhyup LEE & Hyoungjin KIM & YoungGak KIM & EDAMURA Kazuma, 2010. "Management Practices and Firm Performance in Japanese and Korean Firms -An Empirical Study Using Interview Surveys-," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).