Report NEP-BEC-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Praag, Mirjam & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & van der Sluis, Justin, 2009. "Returns for Entrepreneurs vs. Employees: The Effect of Education and Personal Control on the Relative Performance of Entrepreneurs vs. Wage Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 4628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre M. Picard & David E. Wildasin, 2009. "Labor Market Pooling, Outsourcing and Labor Contracts," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ali K. Ozdagli, 2009. "Financial leverage, corporate investment, and stock returns," Working Papers 09-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Popov, Alexander, 2009. "Does Finance Bolster Superstar Companies? Banks, Venture Capital, and Firm Size in Local U.S. Markets," Working Paper Series 1121, European Central Bank.
- Shuyun May Li, 2009. "Optimal Lending Contracts with Asymmetric Information and Two-sided Limited Commitment or Impatient Entrepreneur," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1065, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:27/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaetano Bloise & Pietro Reichlin & Mario Tirelli, 2009. "Indeterminacy of competitive equilibrium with risk of default," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0109, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Zvi Hercowitz, 2009. "Liquidity constraints of the middle class," Working Paper Series WP-09-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2009. "The Effect of Adversity on Process Innovations and Managerial Incentives," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-002, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Jan Willem van den End & Mostafa Tabbae, 2009. "When liquidity risk becomes a macro-prudential issue: Empirical evidence of bank behaviour," DNB Working Papers 230, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Don U.A. Galagedera, 2009. "An analytical derivation of the relation between idiosyncratic volatility and expected stock return," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2009. "Contracting Under Reciprocal Altruism," Working Papers in Economics 421, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Fabienne Llense, 2009. "Taxes on severance pay, corporate governance and golden handshakes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tobias Broer, 2009. "Stationary equilibrium distributions in economies with limited commitment," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/39, European University Institute.
- Douglas Gale & Piero Gottardi, 2009. "Illiquidity and Under-Valuation of Firms," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/38, European University Institute.
- Kavonius, Ilja Kristian & Castrén, Olli, 2009. "Balance Sheet Interlinkages and Macro-Financial Risk Analysis in the Euro Area," Working Paper Series 1124, European Central Bank.