Report NEP-BEC-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Praag, Mirjam C. & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & van der Sluis, Justin, 2009. "Returns for Entrepreneurs vs. Employees: The Effect of Education and Personal Control on the Relative Performance of Entrepreneurs vs. Wage Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 4628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre M. Picard & David E. Wildasin, 2009. "Labor Market Pooling, Outsourcing and Labor Contracts," CREA Discussion Paper Series, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg 09-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ali K. Ozdagli, 2009. "Financial leverage, corporate investment, and stock returns," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 09-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Popov, Alexander, 2009. "Does Finance Bolster Superstar Companies? Banks, Venture Capital, and Firm Size in Local U.S. Markets," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1121, European Central Bank.
- Shuyun May Li, 2009. "Optimal Lending Contracts with Asymmetric Information and Two-sided Limited Commitment or Impatient Entrepreneur," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 1065, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:27/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaetano Bloise & Pietro Reichlin & Mario Tirelli, 2009. "Indeterminacy of competitive equilibrium with risk of default," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre', Department of Economics - University Roma Tre 0109, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Zvi Hercowitz, 2009. "Liquidity constraints of the middle class," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-09-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2009. "The effect of adversity on process innovations and managerial incentives," ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology ESMT-09-002, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Jan Willem van den End & Mostafa Tabbae, 2009. "When liquidity risk becomes a macro-prudential issue: Empirical evidence of bank behaviour," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 230, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Don U.A. Galagedera, 2009. "An analytical derivation of the relation between idiosyncratic volatility and expected stock return," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics 14/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2009. "Contracting Under Reciprocal Altruism," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 421, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Fabienne Llense, 2009. "Taxes on severance pay, corporate governance and golden handshakes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tobias Broer, 2009. "Stationary equilibrium distributions in economies with limited commitment," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2009/39, European University Institute.
- Douglas Gale & Piero Gottardi, 2009. "Illiquidity and Under-Valuation of Firms," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2009/38, European University Institute.
- Kavonius, Ilja Kristian & Castrén, Olli, 2009. "Balance Sheet Interlinkages and Macro-Financial Risk Analysis in the Euro Area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1124, European Central Bank.