Report NEP-BEC-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lewis, Vivien, 2008. "Business cycle evidence on firm entry," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Vilas-Boas, Ricardo & Su rez-Gonz lez, Isabel, 2007. "Internationalization and Firm Performance: The S-Curve Hypothesis under the Eurozone Context," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2007-15, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2008. "On the mechanics of firm growth," Working Papers 657, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas & Zhang, Jianhua, 2008. "Executive Compensation and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," Working Papers in Economics 301, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Armin Falk & David Huffman & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2008. "Institutions and Contract Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 13961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jörn Hendrich Block, 2008. "Are CEOs in Family Firms Paid Like Bureaucrats? Evidence from Bayesian and Frequentist Analyses," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Louis Phaneuf & Nooman Rebei, 2008. "Production Stages and the Transmission of Technological Progress," Cahiers de recherche 0802, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bertrand Chopard & Thomas Cortade & Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2008. "Settlement in Merger Cases: Remedies and Litigation," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Enrique G. Mandoza & Vivian Z. Yue, 2008. "A solution to the default risk-business cycle disconnect," International Finance Discussion Papers 924, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cabral, Luís M B, 2008. "Aftermarket Power and Basic Market Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Correa, 2008. "Bank integration and financial constraints: evidence from U.S. firms," International Finance Discussion Papers 925, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Edoardo Gaffeo & Mauro Gallegati, 2008. "A look at the relationship between industrial dynamics and aggregate fluctuations," Department of Economics Working Papers 0803, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2009. "Technology capital and the U.S. current account," Staff Report 406, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Levent Koçkesen & Emanuele Gerratana, 2008. "Delegation with Incomplete and Renegotiable Contracts," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0803., Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Jonathan Witmer, 2008. "An Examination of Canadian Firms Delisting from U.S. Exchanges," Working Papers 08-11, Bank of Canada.
- Wolf Dieter Heinbach & Markus Spindler, 2007. "To Bind or Not to Bind Collectively? Decomposition of Bargained Wage Differences Using Counterfactual Distributions," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 294/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Prof D.S.G. Pollock, 2008. "The Frequency Analysis of the Business Cycle," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.