Report NEP-BEC-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tessa Bold, 2008. "Implications of Endogenous Group Formation for Efficient Risk-Sharing," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 387, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michael Rusinek & François Rycx, 2008. "Rent-sharing under different bargaining regimes: evidence from linked employer-employee data," DULBEA Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 08-09.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vivian Z. Yue, 2008. "A Solution to the Disconnect between Country Risk and Business Cycle Theories," NBER Working Papers 13861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melissa Bjelland & Bruce Fallick & John Haltiwanger & Erika McEntarfer, 2008. "Employer-to-Employer Flows in the United States: Estimates Using Linked Employer-Employee Data," NBER Working Papers 13867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janice Eberly & Sergio Rebelo & Nicolas Vincent, 2008. "Investment and Value: A Neoclassical Benchmark," NBER Working Papers 13866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Zabojnik, 2008. "Costly External Finance and Investment Efficiency in a Market Equilibrium Model," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1160, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Albert Marcet & Klaus Adam & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2008. "Stock Market Volatility and Learning," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 732.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "Business Intelligence – Improving Performance of Reengineering Project," MPRA Paper 7793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2008. "Housing market spillovers: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 659, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hugo Erken & Piet Donselaar & Roy Thurik, 2008. "Total factor productivity and the role of entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2008-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Eerola, Essi & Määttänen, Niku, 2008. "On the importance of borrowing constraints for house price dynamics," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 8/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Ian Jewitt & Clare Leaver & Heski Bar-Isaac, 2007. "Information and Human Capital Management," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 367, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eilhard, Jan, 2008. "Firms on SourceForge," MPRA Paper 7809, University Library of Munich, Germany.