Report NEP-BAN-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diana Fernández Moreno & Dairo Estrada, . "Colombian bank efficiency and the role of market structure," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2013. "Network versus portfolio structure in financial systems," Papers 1308.0773, arXiv.org.
- Zaiwen Wen & Xianhua Peng & Xin Liu & Xiaoling Sun & Xiaodi Bai, 2013. "Asset Allocation under the Basel Accord Risk Measures," Papers 1308.1321, arXiv.org.
- Bo Becker & Marcus Opp, 2013. "Replacing Ratings," NBER Working Papers 19257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi & Kohei Hasui, 2013. "Efficient immunization strategies to prevent financial contagion," Papers 1308.0652, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "A macroeconomic model of liquidity crises," KIER Working Papers 876, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Berg, Gunhild & Fuchs, Michael, 2013. "Bank financing of SMEs in five Sub-Saharan African countries : the role of competition, innovation, and the government," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6563, The World Bank.
- Cristian Barra & Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2013. "Regulation and the Crisis: The Efficiency of Italian Cooperative Banks," CSEF Working Papers 338, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2013. "Profit and cost efficiency in the Italian banking industry (2006-2011)," MPRA Paper 48940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Courbage & Henry Loubergé & Richard Peter, 2013. "Optimal Prevention for Correlated Risks," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 13071, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.