Report NEP-BAN-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viral V. Acharya & Itamar Drechsler & Philipp Schnabl, 2011. "A Pyrrhic Victory? - Bank Bailouts and Sovereign Credit Risk," NBER Working Papers 17136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Voget, J. & Wagner, W.B., 2011. "International Taxation and Cross-Border Banking," Discussion Paper 2011-066, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "Does customer relationship management matter in the banking system? the case of Iran," MPRA Paper 31478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norman, Ben & Shaw, Rachel & Speight, George, 2011. "The history of interbank settlement arrangements: exploring central banks’ role in the payment system," Bank of England working papers 412, Bank of England.
- Peter Benczur & Cosmin Ilut, 2011. "Evidence for Dynamic Contracts in Sovereign Bank Lending," Working Papers 11-06, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence Christiano & Daisuke Ikeda, 2011. "Government Policy, Credit Markets and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 17142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Lovo, Stefano, 2011. "Reputation as an Entry Barrier in the Credit Rating Industry," IDEI Working Papers 675, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 25 May 2012.
- Cathy W. S. Chen & Richard Gerlach & Bruce B. K. Hwang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk Using Nonlinear Regression Quantiles and the Intra-day Range," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2011-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Stephens, Eric & Thompson, James, 2011. "CDS as Insurance: Leaky Lifeboats in Stormy Seas," Working Papers 2011-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Leora F. Klapper & Luc Laeven & Raghuram Rajan, 2011. "Trade Credit Contracts," NBER Working Papers 17146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kedir, Abbi M. & Disney, Richard & Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2011. "Why Use ROSCAs When You Can Use Banks? Theory and Evidence from Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 5767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).