Report NEP-BAN-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caiazza, Stefano & Clare, Andrew & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "What do foreigners want? Evidence from targets in bank cross-border M&As," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11058, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Arpad Abraham & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2010. "Competitive Equilibria with Production and Limited Commitment," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2011. "Systemic risk contributions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jason Allen & Robert Clark & Jean-François Houde, 2011. "Discounting in Mortgage Markets," Working Papers 11-3, Bank of Canada.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," BIS Working Papers 337, Bank for International Settlements.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Calzolari, Giacomo & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "Multinational Banking in Europe - Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications: Lessons from the financial crisis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11056, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Avadanei, Anamaria & Ghiba, Nicolae, 2010. "Evaluating and managing systemic risk in the European Union," MPRA Paper 28657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gulamhussen, M. A. & Piheiro, Carlos & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "Do multinational banks create or destroy economic value?," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11057, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2011. "International Evidence on GFC-robust Forecasts for Risk Management under the Basel Accord," Working Papers in Economics 11/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jean-Louis Arcand, 2011. "Pessimism, Optimism and Credit Rationing," Working Papers halshs-00562645, HAL.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2011. "Derivative Pricing under Asymmetric and Imperfect Collateralization and CVA," Papers 1101.5849, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2011. "Running for the Exit: International Banks and Crisis Transmission," DNB Working Papers 279, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Olivier Armantier & Eric Ghysels & Asani Sarkar & Jeffrey Shrader, 2011. "Stigma in financial markets: evidence from liquidity auctions and discount window borrowing during the crisis," Staff Reports 483, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.