Report NEP-BAN-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Vazquez & Benjamin M. Tabak & Marcos Souto, 2010. "A Macro Stress Test Model of Credit Risk for the Brazilian Banking Sector," Working Papers Series 226, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Gropp, Reint & Gruendl, Christian & Guettler, Andre, 2010. "The impact of public guarantees on bank risk taking: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series 1272, European Central Bank.
- Girault, Matias Gutierrez & Hwang, Jane, 2010. "Public credit registries as a tool for bank regulation and supervision," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5489, The World Bank.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2010. "Capital Regulation after the Crisis: Business as Usual?," Working paper 633, Regulation2point0.
- Emmanuel Schertzer & Yadong Li & Umer Khan, 2010. "The Impossible Trio in CDO Modeling," Papers 1012.0475, arXiv.org.
- Noss, Joseph, 2010. "Extracting information from structured credit markets," Bank of England working papers 407, Bank of England.
- Christopher J. Mayer & Tomasz Piskorski & Alexei Tchistyi, 2010. "The Inefficiency of Refinancing: Why Prepayment Penalties Are Good for Risky Borrowers," NBER Working Papers 16586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2010. "Financial Crises, Credit Booms, and External Imbalances: 140 Years of Lessons," NBER Working Papers 16567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 2010. "Neglected risks, financial innovation and financial fragility," Economics Working Papers 1251, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Item repec:eab:financ:2371 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Landier, Augustin & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2010. "Going for broke: New Century Financial Corporation, 2004-2006," IDEI Working Papers 649, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Stefan Kerbl, 2010. "Regulatory Medicine Against Financial Market Instability: What Helps And What Hurts?," Papers 1011.6284, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Vladimir Borgy & Julien Idier & Gaëlle Le Fol, 2010. "Liquidity Problems in the FX Liquid Market," Working Papers halshs-00539985, HAL.
- Yun Kim & Alan Isaac, 2010. "The Macrodynamics of Household Debt," Working Papers 1010, Trinity College, Department of Economics.