Report NEP-BAN-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2009. "Credit Risk Transfer and Bank Competition," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_33, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "Why Did Some Banks Perform Better during the Credit Crisis? A Cross-Country Study of the Impact of Governance and Regulation," Working Paper Series 2009-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Agoraki, Maria-Eleni & Delis, Manthos D & Staikouras, Panagiotis, 2009. "The effect of board size and composition on bank efficiency," MPRA Paper 18548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fahlenbach, Rudiger & Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "Bank CEO Incentives and the Credit Crisis," Working Paper Series 2009-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2009. "Banks’ risk race: a signaling explanation," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Nadauld, Taylor D. & Sherlund, Shane M., 2009. "The Role of the Securitization Process in the Expansion of Subprime Credit," Working Paper Series 2009-9, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Tianxi Wang, 2009. "Risk, Leverage, and Regulation of Financial Intermediaries," Economics Discussion Papers 678, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2009_009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sokolov, Yuri, 2009. "Interaction between market and credit risk: Focus on the endogeneity of aggregate risk," MPRA Paper 18245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Ester Faia, 2009. "A Tale of Two Policies: Prudential Regulation and Monetary Policy with Fragile Banks," Kiel Working Papers 1569, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:uma:periwp:wp209 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delis, Manthos D & Tran, Kien & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2009. "Quantifying and explaining parameter heterogeneity in the capital regulation-bank risk nexus," MPRA Paper 18526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian Lucey* School of Business and Institute for International Integration Studies,Trinity College Dublin Aleksandar Ševic, School of Business, Trinity College Dublin, 2009. "Investigating the Determinants of Banking Coexceedances in Europe in the Summer of 2008," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp301, IIIS.
- Geoff Barnard, 2009. "Russia's Long and Winding Road to a more Efficient and Resilient Banking Sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 731, OECD Publishing.
- KWON Hyeog Ug & NARITA Futoshi & NARITA Machiko, 2009. "Resource Reallocation and Zombie Lending in Japan in the '90s," Discussion papers 09052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).