Report NEP-BAN-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fra:franaf:195 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaniska Dam & Marc Escrihuela-Villar & Santiago SÃ¡nchez-PagÃ©s, 2009. "On the Relationship between Market Concentration and Bank Risk Taking," DEA Working Papers, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada 36, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada.
- Delis, Manthos D & Molyneux, Philip & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2009. "Regulations and productivity growth in banking," MPRA Paper 13891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Andreas Pick, 2009. "Forecasting the fragility of the banking and insurance sector," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 202, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2009. "Bank activity and funding strategies : the impact on risk and returns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4837, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13947 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Jandacka & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2009. "How to find plausible, severe, and useful stress scenarios," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 150, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- ErdinÃ§, Didar, 2009. "From credit crunch to credit boom: transitional challenges in Bulgarian banking, 1999-2006," MPRA Paper 10735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick McGuire, 2009. "Bank ties and firm performance in Japan: some evidence since FY2002," BIS Working Papers 272, Bank for International Settlements.
- Delis, Manthos D, 2008. "Competitive conditions in the Central and Eastern European banking systems," MPRA Paper 13890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burkhard Raunig & Martin Scheicher, 2009. "Are Banks Different? Evidence from the CDS Market," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 152, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gonzales-MartÃnez, Rolando, 2008.
"Estructura de Mercado, Condiciones de Entrada y NÃºmero Ã“ptimo de Bancos en el Sistema Bancario Boliviano: Una AproximaciÃ³n de Indicadores de ConcentraciÃ³n y Movilidad Intra-industrial
[Market S," MPRA Paper 14012, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Fujiwara, Yoshi & Aoyama, Hideaki & Ikeda, Yuichi & Iyetomi, Hiroshi & Souma, Wataru, 2009. "Structure and Temporal Change of Credit Network between Banks and Large Firms in Japan," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marco Crocco & Ana Tereza Lanna Figueiredo, 2009. "Differentiated bank strategies across the territory: an exploratory analysis," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td343, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Makoto Kasuya, 2009. "The Activities of a Japanese Bank in the Interwar Financial Centers: A Case of the Yokohama Specie Bank," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-610, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Laurent Gheeraert, 2008. "The Influence of Culture on Economic Outcomes: An Exploration of Islamic Finance as a New Transmission Channel," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 08-042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.