Report NEP-BAN-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fecht, Falko & Wagner, Wolf, 2007. "The marketability of bank assets and managerial rents: implications for financial stability," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Koetter, Michael & Wedow, Michael, 2007. "The quality of banking and regional growth," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Wilson Sy, 2007. "A Causal Framework for Credit Default Theory," Research Paper Series 204, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hainz, Christa, 2007. "Creditor Passivity: The Effects of Bank Competition and Institutions on the Strategic Use of Bankruptcy Filings," Discussion Papers in Economics 2028, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2007. "Assessing financial contagion in the interbank market: Maximum entropy versus observed interbank lending patterns," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 641, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Berger , Allen N & Hasan , Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2007. "Bank ownership and efficiency in China: what lies ahead in the world’s largest nation?," Research Discussion Papers 16/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Pesola, Jarmo, 2007. "Financial fragility, macroeconomic shocks and banks’ loan losses: evidence from Europe," Research Discussion Papers 15/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam, 2007. "Credit Risk Models for Managing Bank’s Agricultural Loan Portfolio," MPRA Paper 5358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Adelino de Faria & Luiz Fernando de Paula & Alexandre Marinho, 2006. "Fusões e Aquisições Bancárias no Brasil: Uma Avaliação da Eficiência Técnica e de Escala," Discussion Papers 1233, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Grüner, Hans Peter & Fecht, Falko, 2007. "Welfare effects of financial integration," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- VAN OVERFELT, Wouter & ANNAERT, Jan & DE CEUSTER, Marc & DELOOF, Marc, 2007. "Do universal banks create value? Universal bank affiliation and company performance in Belgium, 1905-1909," Working Papers 2007001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Viral V. Acharya & Jean Imbs & Jason Sturgess, 2006. "Finance and Efficiency: Do Bank Branching Regulations Matter?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-36, Swiss Finance Institute.
- François Coppens & Fernando Gonzáles & Gerhard Winkler, 2007. "The performance of credit rating systems in the assessment of collateral used in Eurosystem monetary policy operations," Working Paper Research 118, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2007-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore