Report NEP-BAN-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fecht, Falko & Wagner, Wolf, 2007. "The marketability of bank assets and managerial rents: implications for financial stability," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Koetter, Michael & Wedow, Michael, 2007. "The quality of banking and regional growth," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Wilson Sy, 2007. "A Causal Framework for Credit Default Theory," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 204, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hainz, Christa, 2007. "Creditor Passivity: The Effects of Bank Competition and Institutions on the Strategic Use of Bankruptcy Filings," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 2028, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2007. "Assessing financial contagion in the interbank market: Maximum entropy versus observed interbank lending patterns," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 641, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Berger , Allen N & Hasan , Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2007. "Bank ownership and efficiency in China: what lies ahead in the worldâ€™s largest nation?," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 16/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Pesola, Jarmo, 2007. "Financial fragility, macroeconomic shocks and banksâ€™ loan losses: evidence from Europe," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 15/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam, 2007. "Credit Risk Models for Managing Bankâ€™s Agricultural Loan Portfolio," MPRA Paper 5358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Adelino de Faria & Luiz Fernando de Paula & Alexandre Marinho, 2006. "Fusões e Aquisições Bancárias no Brasil: Uma Avaliação da Eficiência Técnica e de Escala," Discussion Papers 1233, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Hartmann, Philipp & GrÃ¼ner, Hans Peter & Fecht, Falko, 2007. "Welfare effects of financial integration," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- VAN OVERFELT, Wouter & ANNAERT, Jan & DE CEUSTER, Marc & DELOOF, Marc, 2007. "Do universal banks create value? Universal bank affiliation and company performance in Belgium, 1905-1909," Working Papers 2007001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Viral V. Acharya & Jean Imbs & Jason Sturgess, 2006. "Finance and Efficiency: Do Bank Branching Regulations Matter?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series, Swiss Finance Institute 06-36, Swiss Finance Institute.
- FranÃ§ois Coppens & Fernando GonzÃ¡les & Gerhard Winkler, 2007. "The performance of credit rating systems in the assessment of collateral used in Eurosystem monetary policy operations," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 118, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2007-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore