Report NEP-BAN-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donato Masciandaro & Maria Nieto & Henriette Prast, 2007. "Who pays for banking supervision? Principles and practices," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 141, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Scott, David H., 2007. "Strengthening the governance and performance of state-owned financial institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4321, The World Bank.
- NiinimÃ¤ki, Juha-Pekka, 2001. "Should new or rapidly growing banks have more equity?," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 16/2001, Bank of Finland.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Jacob Bikker & Adrian van Rixtel & Christoffer Kok-Sorensen, 2007. "A new approach to measuring competition in the loan markets of the euro area," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 143, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Catherine R. Schenk, 2006. "The Operation of the Moratorium on New Bank Licenses on the Hong Kong banking system 1965-81," Working Papers 122006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- W. Scott Frame & Diana Hancock & Wayne Passmore, 2007. "Federal Home Loan Bank advances and commercial bank portfolio composition," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2007-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2007. "The Provision of Banking Services in Latin America: Obstacles and Recommendations," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 124, Center for Global Development.
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2006. "Painful Transitions: The Impact of Economic Growth and Government Policies on Hong Kong's 'Chinese' Banks, 1945-70," Working Papers 162006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.