Report NEP-BAN-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoonhee Tina Chang, 2006. "Role of Non-Performing Loads (NPLs) and Capital Adequacy in Banking Structure and Competition," Working Papers, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia 06-15, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Ana Babus, 2007. "The Formation of Financial Networks," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Bennett T. McCallum, 2007. "Banking and Interest Rates in Monetary Policy Analysis: A Quantitative Exploration," NBER Working Papers 13207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2007. "Governance, Issuance Restrictions, And Competition In Payment Card Networks," NBER Working Papers 13218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Semenova Maria, 2007. "How depositors discipline banks: the case of Russia," EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS 07-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Bikker, Jacob A. & Van Rixtel, Adrian & Kok, Christoffer, 2007. "A new approach to measuring competition in the loan markets of the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0768, European Central Bank.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Roberta Zizza, 2007. "Does the Underground Economy Hold Back Financial Deepening? Evidence from the Italian Credit Market," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0789, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2007. "Banking sector reforms and the Nigerian economy: performance, pitfalls and future policy options," MPRA Paper 3804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2007. "A review of Soludo's perspective of banking sector reforms in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 3803, University Library of Munich, Germany.