Report NEP-BAN-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007. "Foreign bank participation and crises in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4128, The World Bank.
- David Andolfatto & Ed Nosal, 2006. "Moral hazard in the Diamond-Dybvig model of banking," Working Paper 0623, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Martin Gregor, 2007. "The Pros and Cons of Banking Socialism," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2007/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2007.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Edward J. Kane & Luc Laeven, 2007. "Determinants of Deposit-Insurance Adoption and Design," NBER Working Papers 12862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cowling, Marc, 2007. "The Role of Loan Guarantee Schemes in Alleviating Credit Rationing in the UK," MPRA Paper 1613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnold, Ivo J. M. & Kool, Clemens J. M. & Raabe, Katharina, 2006. "Industries and the bank lending effects of bank credit demand and monetary policy in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,48, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Astrid Dick & Andreas Lehnert, 2007. "Personal bankruptcy and credit market competition," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 272, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marsh , Ian W, 2006. "The effect of lendersâ€™ credit risk transfer activities on borrowing firmsâ€™ equity returns," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 31/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Satoshi Koibuchi, 2006. "The Impacts of "Shock Therapy" on Large and Small Clients:Experiences from Two Large Bank Failures in Japan," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-439, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Philip Bond & Itay Goldstein & Edward S. Prescott, 2006. "Market-based regulation and the informational content of prices," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 06-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Bruce Champ & James B. Thomson, 2006. "National bank notes and silver certificates," Working Paper 0622, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1674 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007. "10 Years after the Crisis: Thailand's Financial System Reform," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-356, Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 680.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC), revised 19 Dec 2007.
- B. LariviÃ¨re & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of â€œmoving in togetherâ€: An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 07/433, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ã–gren, Anders, 2006. "Financial Revolution and Economic Modernization in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 650, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Apr 2008.