Report NEP-BAN-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007. "Foreign bank participation and crises in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4128, The World Bank.
- David Andolfatto & Ed Nosal, 2006. "Moral hazard in the Diamond-Dybvig model of banking," Working Paper 0623, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Martin Gregor, 2007. "The Pros and Cons of Banking Socialism," Working Papers IES 2007/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2007.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Edward J. Kane & Luc Laeven, 2007. "Determinants of Deposit-Insurance Adoption and Design," NBER Working Papers 12862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cowling, Marc, 2007. "The Role of Loan Guarantee Schemes in Alleviating Credit Rationing in the UK," MPRA Paper 1613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnold, Ivo J. M. & Kool, Clemens J. M. & Raabe, Katharina, 2006. "Industries and the bank lending effects of bank credit demand and monetary policy in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,48, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Astrid Dick & Andreas Lehnert, 2007. "Personal bankruptcy and credit market competition," Staff Reports 272, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marsh , Ian W, 2006. "The effect of lenders’ credit risk transfer activities on borrowing firms’ equity returns," Research Discussion Papers 31/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Satoshi Koibuchi, 2006. "The Impacts of "Shock Therapy" on Large and Small Clients:Experiences from Two Large Bank Failures in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-439, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Philip Bond & Itay Goldstein & Edward S. Prescott, 2006. "Market-based regulation and the informational content of prices," Working Paper 06-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Bruce Champ & James B. Thomson, 2006. "National bank notes and silver certificates," Working Paper 0622, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1674 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007. "10 Years after the Crisis: Thailand's Financial System Reform," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-356, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 680.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 19 Dec 2007.
- B. Larivière & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of “moving in together”: An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/433, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ögren, Anders, 2006. "Financial Revolution and Economic Modernization in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 650, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Apr 2008.