Report NEP-ARA-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Darwisheh, Housam, 2014. "Trajectories and outcomes of the 'Arab Spring' : comparing Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Syria," IDE Discussion Papers 456, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Atamanov, Aziz, 2014. "Pathways to the middle class in Turkey : how have reducing poverty and boosting shared prosperity helped?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6834, The World Bank.
- Ali Fakih & Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2013. "Female Labour Force Participation in MENA’s Manufacturing Sector: The Implications of Firm-related and National Factors," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-46, CIRANO.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2014. "Economic growth, combustible renewables and waste consumption and emissions in North Africa," MPRA Paper 55300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khaled Guesmi & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "The determinants of regional stock market integration in Middle East: A Conditional ICAPM Approach," Working Papers 2014-214, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Abdelbari El Khamlichi & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Persistence of Performance Using the Four-Factor Pricing Model: Evidence from Dow Jones Islamic Index," Working Papers 2014-216, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ali Fakih & Walid Marrouch, 2013. "Who hires foreign domestic workers? Evidence from Lebanon," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-36, CIRANO.
- Magomet Yandiev & Renat Bekkin, 2013. "Credit in the Structure of the Market Quotation of Financial Assets in Relation to the Islamic Financial Laws," Working Papers 0008, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Necibi, Thameur, 2014. "The oil position in the Tunisian economy: Adaptation of computable general equilibrium model," MPRA Paper 55185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Mozhgan Raeisian Parvari, 2014. "Iranian-Oil-Free Zone and International Oil Prices," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201427, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Nader Habibi, 2014. "The Economic Legacy of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad," Working Papers 69, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Aslihan Atabek Demirhan, 2014. "Ekonomik Faaliyet icin Bilesik Oncu Gostergeler Endeksi’nde (MBONCU-SUE) Yontemsel Degisim," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1404, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Olcay Yucel Culha & M. Koray Kalafatcilar, 2014. "Turkiye’de Ihracatin Gelir ve Fiyat Esnekliklerine Bir Bakis : Bolgesel Farkliliklarin Onemi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1405, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- M. Haluk Guler & Gursu Keles & Erkan Kilimci, 2014. "Sistemin Fonlama Ihtiyaci Bilesenleri ve Turk Lirasi Kredi Iliskisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1403, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.