Report NEP-ARA-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rauf Gönenç & Oliver Röhn & Vincent Koen & Şeref Saygili, 2012. "Structural Reforms to Boost Turkey's Long-Term Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 987, OECD Publishing.
- Oliver Röhn, 2012. "Current Account Benchmarks for Turkey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 988, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:msm:wpaper:2012/21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berk, Istemi & Aydogan, Berna, 2012. "Crude Oil Price Shocks and Stock Returns: Evidence from Turkish Stock Market under Global Liquidity Conditions," EWI Working Papers 2012-15, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Dina El Kayaly, 2012. "Youth and poverty alleviation: Empowering the youth in Egypt," Working Papers 2012/17, Maastricht School of Management.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Incentive-compatible sukukmusharkah for private sector funding: Comment," MPRA Paper 41873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santi, Emanuele, 2012. "Unlocking North Africa’s Potential through Regional Integration : Challenges and Opportunities," MPRA Paper 41830, University Library of Munich, Germany.