Report NEP-ARA-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Hulagu, Timur, 2012. "How Different Are the Wage Curves for Formal and Informal Workers? Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Drine, Imed, 2012. ".Successful. Development Models in the MENA Region," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Saad Belghazi, 2012. "Scenarios for the Agricultural Sector in South and East Mediterranean Countries by 2030," CASE Network Reports 0109, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dilek Basar & Sarah Brown & Arne Risa Hole, 2012. "Out-of-Pocket Health Care Expenditure in Turkey: Analysis of the Household Budget Surveys 2002-2008," Working Papers 2012020, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46256/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2012. "An Estimate for the Real Foreign Exchange Rate in Iran," MPRA Paper 41429, University Library of Munich, Germany.