Report NEP-ARA-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mustapha K. Nabli & Rabah Arezki, 2012. "Natural Resources, Volatility, and Inclusive Growth: Perspectives from the Middle East and North Africa," IMF Working Papers 12/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Peeters, Marga, 2012. "Asymmetric demographic pressure in South-Mediterranean versus North-Mediterranean economies and its impact on international gross capital flows," MPRA Paper 39635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Raphael A. Espinoza, 2012. "Monetary Policy Transmission in the GCC Countries," IMF Working Papers 12/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Nabieyan, Sedigheh & Suryaprakash, Satrasala, 2012. "Study of Economic Globalization and Growth of Agricultural Sector of Iran," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126192, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2014. "Export Activity and Productivity: New Evidence from the Egyptian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers halshs-00710720, HAL.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO & Alexandru Minea, 2013. "Financial Factors and Manufacturing Exports:Theory and Firm-level Evidence From Egypt," Working Papers halshs-00710718, HAL.
- DiSegni, Dafna M. & Zvika, Neeman & Feder, Amity, 2012. "Water Auctions Within The Agricultural Sector: Conduct And Performance In Israel," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125278, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ihle, Rico & Rubin, Ofir D., 2012. "Price Transmission Subject to Security‐based Trade Barriers in the Context of the Israeli‐Palestinian Conflict," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125392, International Association of Agricultural Economists.