Report NEP-ARA-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cortuk, Orcan & Singh, Nirvikar, 2011. "Turkey's trilemma trade-offs," MPRA Paper 35623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2011.
"المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات فى مصر
[Corporate social responsibility in Egypt]," MPRA Paper 35599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tansel, Aysit & Kan, Elif Oznur, 2011. "Labor mobility across the formal/informal divide in Turkey: evidence from individual level data," MPRA Paper 35672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Papps, Kerry L., 2011. "The Effects of Social Security Taxes and Minimum Wages on Employment: Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility across the Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence from Individual Level Data," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1201, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Cizakca, Murat, 2011. "Arab spring and reorganization of the state," MPRA Paper 35651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheriet, F., 2011. "Les coopérations inter-entreprises agroalimentaires en Méditerranée : opportunités et difficultés des opérateurs industriels," Working Papers MOISA 201105, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.