Report NEP-ARA-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozsoz, Emre, 2011. "What determines return risks for bank equities in Turkey?," MPRA Paper 35291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Çokgezen, Murat, 2011.
"Türkiye’de devletin eğitime müdahalesi: Piyasa ve devletin başarısızlıkları
[Government intervention in education in Turkey: Market and government failures]," MPRA Paper 35209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Jonghe, O.G. & Disli, M. & Schoors, K., 2011. "Corporate Governance, Opaque Bank Activities, and Risk/Return Efficiency: Pre- and Post-Crisis Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Paper 2011-129, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tosun, Mehmet S., 2011. "Demographic Divide and Labor Migration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region," IZA Discussion Papers 6188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean Pierre Allegret & Mohamed Tahar Benkhodja, 2011. "External Shocks and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Oil Exporting Economy," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-39, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Philip Hemmings, 2011. "Issues in Private-Sector Finance in Israel," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 913, OECD Publishing.
- Samir Bellal, 2011. "Une Approche Regulationniste De La Desindustrialisation En Algerie," Post-Print halshs-00650622, HAL.
- Philip Hemmings, 2011. "Addressing Challenges in the Energy Sector in Israel," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 914, OECD Publishing.
- Abdelaziz Jmal & Khamoussi Halioui, 2011. "La décision d'externalisation de la fonction comptable : Facteurs explicatifs dans le contexte tunisien," Post-Print hal-00650531, HAL.