Report NEP-ARA-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of Arab World. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irawan Febianto, 2010. "Risk Management In Mudharabah And Musharakah Financing Of Islamic Banks," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201013, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2010.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2010. "Determinants of the Foreign Exchange Risk Premium in Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Czerniak, Adam, 2010.
"Symptomy kryzysu globalnego a etyka gospodarcza religii światowych. Analiza porównawcza bankowości islamskiej i bankowości klasycznej w kontekście kryzysu finansowego
[The differences between ," MPRA Paper 26971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mokhamad Anwar, 2010. "Cost Structure In Indonesian Islamic Banks: (Case on PT. Bank Syariah Mandiri and PT. Bank Syariah Mega Indonesia)," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201008, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2010.
- Daniel Florea & Joël Toujas-Bernate & Reinout De Bock, 2010. "Spillovers from Europe into Morocco and Tunisia," IMF Working Papers 10/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Diana Mostafa & Magda Hussien, 2010. "The Impact of Auditor Rotation on the Audit Quality: A Field Study from Egypt," Working Papers 23, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:16-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore